Myofascial Release Master Class
Sat 16 Sept 12pm – 2pm
Due to popular demand, this shoulder intensive workshop returns.
Learn about deep-seated myofascial tension and dysfunction and the significant role it plays in our lives and the techniques we can apply to heal and repair it. Discover how our anatomical trains (functional lines of tension) can deliver both increased strength and dynamic power to our movement.
- Why is myofascial release so important in the shoulder girdle?
- How does it typically manifest and why?
- A Detailed breakdown of tissue makeup, the roles they play and what to expect when they are healthier.
- Trigger Point Therapy – techniques for direct self-application in the shoulders and thoracic region.
- Tissue stretch & stress protocols.
- Importance for passive and restorative techniques.
- Techniques for direct self-application.
Myofascial balls * Strap * Block * Bolster *
Props will be provided during the workshop and available for purchase afterward for those wishing to develop their home practice.
All attendees can expect a hands-on workshop with ample opportunities and encouragement to apply the techniques during. As a bonus join our private Facebook group for post event motivation and support.
ABOUT ANDY MUNRO
Andy has over 22 years experience in health and fitness. He holds a BSc (Hons) degree in Sports and Exercise Science from Manchester Metropolitan University (UK). He is a qualified personal trainer, clinical exercise practitioner, certified yoga teacher, Animal Flow trainer, TRX body resistance trainer, health coach and also a trainers’ trainer.
Full Master Class Series: $115
Individual Master Class: $45