Shape up for summer! Learn how to become fit and healthy, increase strength and energy, and reduce stress.
WHAT YOU GET
- A FREE 30-min health consult VALUED AT $95 to help you get started and answer your questions.
- 14-days of unlimited classes VALUED AT $85. Includes access to all yoga classes: from our foundational Align Yoga for beginners, to our Rest & Restore (Yin Yoga and Yoga Nidra) to Vinyasa Yoga.
- Plus, you’ll be able to try out our Pilates and TRX fitness classes too!
- A wide selection of classes in the morning, lunchtime and evening to suit your busy schedule.
- Complimentary mat hire, water, and tea.
- Instruction to move your unique body in a safe and functional way, build strength, increase energy, become more flexible, and reduce stress.
- A supportive and connected community where you can achieve your health and fitness goals in a fun, safe and friendly environment!
AS A NEW CLIENT YOU GET SERIOUSLY GOOD VALUE
The price of a Single Class Pass is $25
But you can trial 14-days of UNLIMITED CLASSES and receive a FREE HEALTH CONSULT
ALL FOR JUST $39!
LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE EACH MONTH
* The Empower Intro 14-Day Unlimited Class Offer and Free Consult is limited to new clients who live in the Wellington region and purchasable only once. Free consult limited to 30 minutes for use in person or over phone. And, if you’re not feeling the value after 14-days, no strings attached, no questions asked.
WHAT WE OFFER
For us, classes are not just about exercise, it’s about movement. Our philosophy is based on technique, alignment, and playfulness while creating a safe environment for you to discover your edge. Plus, we offer a range of 45, 60 and 90-minute classes throughout the week to work around your busy schedule. Here are the classes you can expect to experience when you come to our studio:
Beginners (Align), Yin (Rest & Restore), Yoga Nidra, Vinyasa Flow
Strength-based Suspension Training
CHECK OUT OUR TIMETABLE
DON’T TAKE OUR WORD FOR IT
HEAR FROM SOME OF OUR CLIENTS
“My life is super hectic, my job is super stressful and I am a super introverted professional skeptic. To my surprise, I have been a 100% convert to this yoga, vitality and mindfulness thing. My limitations and goals have been recognised, respected and then challenged in a way that made me want to challenge myself. It is very rare to find people who truly make you want to be the best version of yourself and who guide you through the process with such respect and humour.”
Marta Roberts – CEO, SQN Consulting New Zealand
“There’s no doubt that my flexibility has improved, my lower back pains have gone, my stress levels have come down and my desire to go from feeling like an immobile 904-year-old to my previous supreme physical confidence is refreshingly high. My clarity and focus have improved beyond belief, to the extent that I can now see and feel details that I didn’t know were there before. You’ve made the decision to continue a very simple one.”
Dave Bell – Business Consultant & NZ Indoor Cricketer
“We are all busy and I’m like most being a full time working parent with everyone expecting 100% of me 100% of the time…Empower has enabled me the foundation I needed to make lasting change, continuing my long term commitment to my health and wellbeing in a more thoughtful and gentle way. It has been the something different in my life I didn’t know I needed but am so glad I now have.”
Meredith Cole – Senior Project Officer, NZ Police
“To say empower studio has changed my life, sounds like a cliche but it’s the only appropriate way to describe how I feel about it…Empower is much more than a yoga studio, where you practice yoga a few times a week. It truly feels like they are here to help people overcome their own personal suffering in their lives whether that be mental, emotional or physical.”
Alex Riley – Hospitality Management
OUR MISSION IS TO EMPOWER EVERYONE WE MEET
HAVE MORE QUESTIONS?
NO PROBLEM, CONNECT WITH US TODAY
Level 1/107 Customhouse Quay, Wellington CBD
“YOUR OASIS IN THE HEART OF THE CITY”